What are your Top 50+ things you're grateful for?

“The Top 50+ Things You Are Grateful For”

I’m grateful for:

1. My God                                                                          
2. My life                                                                        
3. My wife                                                                        
4. Our marriage                                                                
5. My family                                                                    
6. My children- Brian, Jordan, Jaydie                              
7. Dad, Mom, both sides of family                                   
8. My sisters
9. My friends
10. My health
11. My opportunities
12. My fingers
13. My hands
14. My heart beating
15. My sight
16. My hearing
17. My health
18. My toes
19. My feet
20. My legs
21. My coaches
22. I can walk
23. I can talk
24. I can think
25. I have a mind
26. I can eat
27. I can digest food
28. I can taste
29. I can smell
30. I can go to the bathroom
31. I can forgive or not forgive
32. I can love
33. I can be happy
34. I can be excited
35. I can laugh
36. I can imagine
37. I have a roof over my head
38. I have food to eat
39. I have a pillow to lay my head on
40. I have a bed to sleep in
41. I can sleep
42. I woke up this morning
43. I have a shower to wash in
44. I have teeth to brush
45. I have clothes to wear
46. I have a car to drive
47. I have a cell phone
48. I have a computer
49. I can make choices
50. There is only one of me
51. I have freewill
52. Choice to have unlimited beliefs
53. Choice to believe I have an amazing purpose
54. Choice today to take action
55. I have people who care about me

You can add more...

Posted via email from ChipEsajian "You were created for Extraordinary"

0 comments:

Post a Comment