4 Victorious Power Affirmations to overcome negative thoughts with!

“I am victorious in practicing, becoming, and now giving to others the victorious, abundance that I’ve created in my life, without thought of receiving but capturing the true fulfillment of pure giving”

 

******

 

“Today I’m courageous, grateful, and thankful, I engage my mindset, and believe the impossible to be possible, and fly”

 

******

 

“Today I dance with my fear until it turns into courage, because I will accept only victory in my life knowing that great victories require that I welcome great battles courageously”

 

******

 

“I let go of the past, and decide right now to live in victory, and take command of my thoughts and think wonderful, loving, giving, exciting abundant thoughts”

 

******

These are a just a few of my affirmations I will share with you. Start with these and build them into your daily power start system! From the minute your head leaves the pillow you should be firing your mind and body up with the the victorious thoughts you want to have!

Go for extraordinary my friend and live the life you've imagined!

Chip Esajian

Posted via web from ChipEsajian "You were created for Extraordinary"

0 comments:

Post a Comment